You are here

Finance and Accounting

For more information, please contact the Finance Department at:

District Court Clerk’s Office:          (315) 234-8500 (option 6 for finance)
Email inquiries to:      

Criminal Debt/Restitution

To start the payment process go to

Policies, Procedures, Forms & Links

Victim Payments

If you would prefer to receive an EFT instead of a Treasury check, please email your name and mailing address to, and we will mail you a packet. Please note that payments to an Estate or deceased person can only be paid by U.S. Treasury Check.

Individual disbursements of restitution totaling $500,000 or more must be made via EFT or Fedwire.

Has your address changed? Please fill out Victim Address Change Form (AO-140) and mail to:

U.S. District Court - NYND
Attn: Finance Dept
100 South Clinton Street
Syracuse, NY 13261

United States Attorney's Office

For information regarding:

  • Collection and Enforcement of Criminal Payments
  • Letters Regarding the Treasury Offset Program (TOP)

Contact the Asset Forfeiture & Financial Litigation Unit at (315) 448-0672. Visit the USAO Homepage.