For more information, please contact the Finance Department at:
District Court Clerk’s Office: (315) 234-8500 (option 6 for finance)
Email inquiries to: Finance_Restitution@nynd.uscourts.gov
Policies, Procedures, Forms & Links
- General Payment Information (pdf)
- Bonds – Posting and Refund Procedures (pdf)
- Registry Funds (pdf)
- List of Approved Sureties (fiscal.treasury.gov)
- Petition for the Return of Cash Bail (form)
- Refund of Fees Paid (pdf)
To request a refund for over-payment of fees, follow the instructions on Refund of Fees Paid.
- Restitution FAQs
- AO-141 Form (pdf)
If you would prefer to receive an EFT instead of a Treasury check, please email your name and mailing address to Finance_EFT@nynd.uscourts.gov, and we will mail you a packet. Please note that payments to an Estate or deceased person can only be paid by U.S. Treasury Check.
Individual disbursements of restitution totaling $500,000 or more must be made via EFT or Fedwire.
Has your address changed? Please fill out Victim Address Change Form (AO-140) and mail to:
U.S. District Court - NYND
Attn: Finance Dept
100 South Clinton Street
Syracuse, NY 13261
United States Attorney's Office
For information regarding:
- Collection and Enforcement of Criminal Payments
- Letters Regarding the Treasury Offset Program (TOP)
Contact the Asset Forfeiture & Financial Litigation Unit at (315) 448-0672. Visit the USAO Homepage.