"The mission of the Clerk's Office of the United States District Court for the Northern District of New York is to provide administrative and case management support to the Court and to serve the public in a professional, timely and efficient manner. We are committed to supporting the legal process and the just resolution of legal proceedings within the jurisdiction of the Court. We are dedicated to the fair and impartial administration of justice and shall strive to accomplish our mission by ensuring that everyone within our organization and those who use it are afforded high quality service and treated in a courteous and respectful manner."
John M. Domurad
Clerk of Court
- Uphold integrity and public trust in the judicial system.
- Optimize the use of technology to enhance performance of Clerk's Office and Judicial staff.
- Maintain a healthy and innovative Court environment.
- Continually improve our service to the Court, bar and public.
- Constantly improve the level of knowledge and professionalism of the Court's staff.
- Success is linked to commitment, and we are committed to excellence.
When we look to the future, we must remember what we have learned from the past. Vision is the ability to apply our knowledge to the challenges of tomorrow.