You are here

Forms & Fees for Filing Electronically


Be sure to follow the Local Rule 8.1 Personal Privacy Protection. Also, view Federal Rules of Civil Procedure 7.1 when referring to Corporate Disclosure Statements.


Any document that requires a filing fee (Complaint, Notice of Removal, Motion for Pro Hac Vice Admission, Notice of Appeal) must be paid by credit card through

To obtain full details on Court fees please visit our Court Fees & Rates section of this site.