This page is dedicated to training for use of the courts Case Management/Electronic Case Filing (CM/ECF) system. There are some attached flash videos with instruction on processes that you may need to complete using CM/ECF. Additionally, here is a link to the US Courts CM/ECF FAQs for reference.
Instructional Flash Videos
To download flash player visit Adobe.com.
- Paying your 2013 Biennial Registration Fee
- Adding a Secondary Email Address to a CM/ECF Account
- Deleting a Secondary Email Address from a CM/ECF Account
- Clearing the Cache - Microsoft Internet Explorer
- Clearing the Cache - Mozilla Firefox
The courts also offer training on CM/ECF in Albany, Binghamton, and Syracuse. Each office offers a training room with a hands on experienced training instructor from the courts. Classes are open to attorneys, paralegals and legal secretaries. The class is approximately 2 hours long. CM/ECF classes are scheduled on as needed basis. To reserve a seat or seats in a training class, or request for a training, simply call:
- Albany - Daniel Krug (518) 257-1803
- Binghamton - Angela Topa (607) 779-2603
- Syracuse - Daniel McAllister (315) 234-8505
For any additional questions, concerns, or suggestions regarding training with the Northern District of New York please contact Daniel Krug, District Training Coordinator at (518) 257-1803 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Scheduled CM/ECF Trainings
There are no scheduled CM/ECF trainings at this time.